Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tennis Reflection (4th February)

This is me,  practicing my serve. 
Tennis is getting more intense, with more focus on improving my areas of weaknesses and maintaining my strengths. I worked on mostly serves, with specific targets. By aiming to hit a specific area before serving, I would improve in the accuracy and power of the serve. I achieved this by practicing so many times, with perseverance. Also, I inquired and asked my coach and Charity for where I could improve and listening to thier advice while being open-minded, responsive and balanced helped me to become aware of my situation and work accordingly patiently. Thus, from this session, I was able to develop in my serves much better and learned the importance of perseverance, practice and adjusting to the valuable advice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment