Sunday, December 4, 2011

Swimming Reflections for week of 28th November~4th December

I have been swimming continuously this week as well, while I had to postpone tennis due to my back and shoulder injury. I swam 4 days this week, which exceeded my goal of swimming 3 days a week. This was challenging as the workload this time of the year is very heavy on top of preparing for college application. 
I realized that my fitness is improving, especially when my injury and sickness these days have been wearing me down, and I did 30 laps each day, which is a big improvement from last few weeks. I also realized it is not as hard to keep swimming 30 laps,which indicates the development of my perseverance. This was rather more enjoying to discover my areas of weakness and extend my potential as a swimmer. It was also a great way to relieve my stress and find more balance between academic pressures. The weather conditions especially these days, which seem to have no connection to weather forecasts whatsoever, make it hard to determine or plan when I can actually swim . Meanwhile, since I made a lot of progress with my fitness my swimming techniques, I hope to continue in this matter for next 3 weeks, in order to stay balanced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment