Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tennis Reflections

During the break, I had no access to proper internet and then came trial exams plus nearly losing my camera memory stick. Therefore, I can now move my hand-written reflections to my blog to reflect on my tennis so far. I kept persevering and developed more maturity and patience in practicing what I have learned and becoming more comfortable/good at it. Also, it was  a way for me to overcome my challenges and limitations, including the back injury and going back to the habit of playing tennis. I always inquired about different and more effective approach to make my shot clearer including my serves, shown in the photograph. Thus while I 'learned' the skills previously, it is now time for me to 'apply' them and develop my strengths especially in clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment