Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tennis 7th October

The tennis pracitce took place on 7th October. Me and my partner, Charity, pracitced our serves primarily and forehand. We both realized, that with continous practice which required and helped us develop perseverance, endurance, communication between partners, and encouraging each other really helped us to improve the skills we hoped to acquire. We were also reflective throughout to realize our strengths, which included power and concentration, and our weaknesses such as lack of precision, in order to improve in a more effecitve way.
This is me practicing serves non-stop. With developed perseverance and reflecting on my performance, I improved in my serve skills and feel more comfortable. I realize that this is important in playing a good match which is my goal that I am working towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment